AddThis

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

From May 16, 2014

I think this week made it official for me.  You can really feel that we are almost there! Sometimes that is a great thing when it comes from students; sometimes its not.  Either way, I think we all feel the excitement in the air and are ready to wrap the year up.  This week the results from the Teacher Working Conditions Survey were posted and it was a huge validation for me that you feel successful in your job as a teacher at Greene Central.  If you would like to see the results, you can find them here: http://www.ncteachingconditions.org/results I believe that successful and empowered teachers make students that are the same, so I have no doubt that student growth will be there when our scores come back.  

I need to take this opportunity to thank Dana Hedgepeth and all of the teachers that assisted in the senior events.  These are unique traditions, and are another piece to the cultural puzzle.  Students know that your efforts are there because you care about them as individuals.  Great job to all that assisted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment